The purpose of this site is to provide two options for downloading audio from talks presented by the Victoria Christadelphians: individual download links for talks and/or podcasts of talks for you to download using iTunes. If you’re not sure which option suits you better, think about the following two scenarios:
1) I’m looking for a specific talk. I don’t mind coming back to this site whenever I might want another particular talk.
- If this sounds like what you want, look for the talk using either the “Talk Categories,” “Talks By Date,” “Recent Uploads” columns at the bottom of this site, or by searching for a particular speaker (by last name) or talk title using the search bar in the top right corner. Once you find the talk, right-click the “download file” link and select “Save Linked File/As,” or “Download File/As.” The latest 5-7 weeks of talks should be available at any given time. Special studies will be available for longer periods. Any other talks can usually be made available upon request.
2) I would like to receive new talks as they are posted without having to come back to this site.
- If this sounds more your speed, follow the instructions below to get the Podcasts set up in iTunes.
- We recommend using iTunes, to subscribe to a podcast (i.e. a series of talks) and automatically download updates to that podcast. If you don’t already have iTunes, simply:
- Download it from Apple’s site
- Install it by double-clicking the file you downloaded
- Setting up a podcast using iTunes is easy, just:
- Select the talk series you want: Hover over “Weekly Podcasts” or “Special Series Podcasts” in the top menu bar, and select the desired talk series from the list.
- Subscribe to the podcast by clicking on the “subscribe” link which looks like the below: (your browser will ask for permission to open iTunes – allow it and iTunes will open and load your new podcast)
Click here to let us know if you need some help!